-
December 22nd, 2005, 04:34 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I was just wondering because I just took Casey to Cambria, California. We went to see Hearst Castle and the Elephant Seals. (They were so cute! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) But anyway, now I'm tempted to rename Casey to Cambria because I even took her there. And it reminded me of the Traveling Doll...wasn't there one? Just wanted to say. I promised myself I wouldn't change her name again...but this time..I don't know... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
PS. Can't wait for Jess! I've already seen pictures of her...for those who havent..shes absoultely gorgeous. She does look kind of Asian, but more Latina. Not really sure. Her monkey is REALLY cute, too. It's green, my favorite color. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks